Are you looking for a position that will test your financial skills, day after day in a dynamic international environment? The international projects division of our client is looking for experienced International Projects Controllers.
The Project controllers are part of the project team abroad, responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing Finance and Control issues on-site at projects and in their offices all over the world.
- Act as a tenacious financial sparring partner for the project manager
- Prepare financial and management reports
- Manage cash and cash equivalents, such as cash flow prognoses and foreign exchange risks
- Manage audits and tax issues on-site at projects
- Recruit and manage the local Finance team
- Offer logistical and operational support
- At least a higher professional (HBO) degree (Business Economics or BusinessAdministration)
- At least seven years’ work experience in an international project environment
- Ability to work independently and think analytically
- Affinity with the Maritime or Civil Engineering sector
- Strong communication skills and a result-oriented attitude
- You must enjoy the challenge of managing a team of people from a different culture
- Good command of the English language
- You must be prepared to spend an average of eight months a year working abroad (with breaks)
For further questions please contact Miguel Fernandez; 06-41410201. If you are interested, you can send your CV to email@example.com or respond via the “Reply” button.