Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to impact business on a global scale, while learning from others in various cultures who bring a variety of industry knowledge?
Our client is a leading supplier of integrated food packaging, processing and turnkey solutions with over 14.000 systems installed across more than 120 countries.With 30 locations around the world and over 500 employees, they offer the chance to be a part of an international family.
We are looking for a Finance Manager for the manufacturing facility located in Woerden.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for all aspects of operational finance including project costing analysis, production accounting and coordination of general administration of the manufacturing facility.
The Finance Manager will have a dual reporting line into the Regional Financial Controller for Europe and Business Partnering the General Manager in the Netherlands, while managing the administrative departments of Finance & Office (4 staff members) and will be a member of the Operational Management Team.
- Submit monthly financial reporting package to HQ including detailed of Gross Margin (sales and costs) analysis
- Follow up outstanding Receivables on weekly basis and communicate reasons for overdue to HQ
- Review revenues, expense and payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reviews and weekly cash flow reporting
- Align internal local procedures to global guidelines
- Liaises regularly with bankers, auditors, debtors and creditors
- Manage supplier payments with local production team to ensure priorities are set
- Business partnering local GM and work closely to operation, supporting the business development in line with the corporate strategic decisions
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Finance /accounting/business administration
- Minimum of 10 years financial accounting experience, supplemented with experience in a production-oriented multi-site environment / matrix organization
- Performing or auditing accounting data and the preparation of related financial reports, taxes, payroll, legal, treasury
- Experience with project/manufacturing accounting
- Experience reporting into different reporting lines (locally, regionally, HO)
- Member of Operational Management Team
Contact Miguel Fernandez; 06-41410201 or send an email to email@example.com.